Date: July 15, 2012
Address: LA Live - Downtown Los Angeles.
Race length: 5K Competitive Challenge (3.1 miles)
All Participants need to be on site by: 7.30am
Race starts: 8am
You can check your belongings at the bag check so you don’t have to worry about racing with your phone or wallet.
After the race:
Stick around. Concrete Hero Urban Block Party: Begins as soon as the first runner crosses the finish line. We’ll have food, drinks, music and a lot of surprises!
Online Check-In is now open! Check in from the comfort of your own home and bypass the lines on July 15
Here’s how it works:
- Login to your Participant Center and select Online Check-In
- Watch the event information video
- Provide your emergency contact info
- Make sure to print and sign the Event Waiver and bring it with you on July 15
Online Check-In only takes a few minutes to complete but will save you time.
If you need any help with the Online Check-In process, feel free to call our office and we’ll be happy to help!
Missed the deadline? On site check-in will start at 6.30am on July 15 at the Nokia Plaza. Select here for directions.
Where: Nokia Plaza @ LA Live
Complete Online Check-In and simply pick up your packet with all your event documents on Sunday morning. Don't forget to bring all your last minute donations with a donation form and we'll add them up for you.
L.A. LIVE is located at 800 W. Olympic Blvd. in downtown Los Angeles, near STAPLES Center and the Los Angeles Convention Center.
If you're coming to L.A. LIVE by rail, ride the Metro Blue or Expo Line to Pico Station (2 min walk) or the Metro Red or Purple Line to 7th St/Metro Center Station (7 min walk).
There are many alternative forms of transportation with frequent stops near L.A. LIVE, including frequent Metro Rail trains and Metro buses. Use Metro Trip Planner to find your most convenient form of transportation.
- Please be advised that some of the surrounding streets will be shut down during the event.
- Parking available in LA Live Lot E, entrance off Olympic, Lot W entrance off of Georgia St and other lots in the area. Parking rates will apply.
What to bring:
- An official form of identification, or a parent/guardian if you are a minor.
- A signed copy of the Event Waiver
- Cash, if you’re interested in purchasing any items from our local vendors at the Start and Finish lines.
- A towel and change of clothing.
When you sign up for Delayed Self-Pledge service, we’ll extend the date to complete your fundraising until September 15, 2012. When you sign up for this service, we’ll immediately charge your credit card $2.00 which will be credited toward your own fundraising account. After September 15, we’ll check your fundraising total and if you’re still short of the minimum (we know you won’t be!) we’ll charge the balance to your card. You can do it!